Monday, May 9, 2011

Bead colors picked out and ready to start beading

Well I have picked out the bead colors and got a plan in my mind with a rough draft on paper for the Margie and Me color challenge.  I'm so excited this is the first challenge of any kind (other than my own personal challenges) that I have participated in.
I have also picked out the bead colors for my Cellini Spiral stitch for the month of May.  I will be posting my progress with the Cellini Spiral as I go.

I hope that everyone had a pleasant Mother's Day.  Mine was good, after I got off from work at 2pm I went to my Brother's Mother-in-law's place and had an early dinner and then we went to the park to see the chalk drawings from the past weekend.   My niece participated in the art festable. I took pictures that I plan to post when I get my cord back for my camera.
When we got back from the park my Mom was back from my sister's and we all visited for a while.  It turned out to be a very nice day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you picked out your beads and are ready to participate! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete