Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Gift For My Son

My Son's 28th birthday is on August 13th and I made him a bracelet.  He is always saying to me "Mom why don't you make me anything!" when he sees what I give to my Brothers or my Newphews for their birthdays or Christmas.  I don't know why he says that because I make pieces for him too I have made and given him three necklaces.  Oh well, what is a mother to do?  Anyhow I made him a simple nothing fancy or flashy bracelet, that I hope he likes.

I made it using 8 mm Howlite round beads, 4mm hex shaped Hematite beads and 3 mm Peridot gemstone beads (I found the Peridot in a bead shop in San Antonio last month when I was there visiting family) I hope that he likes it.
Well it is late and I have to work tomorrow, but I wanted to share this with y'all and I hope that you are having a good weekend so far, good night.

Happy beading Y'all
Therese

4 comments:

  1. oh I love this, what yummy Peridot beads, and if your son doesn't like it, I'll give it a loving home for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,Therese:-)
    The bracelet is beautiful,mostly because of those peridots there,which I adore:-)
    Your Son should be happy,wearing such a nice,Summer bracelet.
    Warm Hugs-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Therese! Can't wait to hear how he reacts when you give it to him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Ryan! I still love my jade and leather bracelet and the necklace you made for me!

    ReplyDelete