Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pieces made with Vintage Beads of Europe

I opened an email today that was from Vente of Vintage Beads of Europe and she pleasantly reminded me about the beads that she sent and was wondering if I had made anything with them.  After reading this I said to myself OH $&*# cause I have been busy doing other project and forgot about the beads that she had sent.  So when I got home from work today I got busy and this is what I made.

When I first saw the emerald cut green bead and the pink oval beads I knew they were going to go together in a necklace.  The crystals, chain and other findings are from my stash.

I made nine eight pairs of earrings.  

It was fun creating the necklace and earrings with the vintage beads.  I have a few more left that I will play with later.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese


6 comments:

  1. Therese, you were truly inspired by the vintage beads! Your necklace is a classic...and NINE pairs of earrings!! Please send an ounce of your creativity and energy my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I can not count I made eight pair of earrings.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are sweet! You just inspired me to go through my box of beads and find pairs for earrings!! (like I don't have ENOUGH earrings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder T, I won some of these from Hope @Craftyhope,and totally forgot to make anything. I really like the ones on the right with the blue bars, and the 3 on the left, the green, pink, and white flowers. You did a great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Necklace is Fantastic! I love how you let the color do the talking. The earrings are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete