Wednesday, August 8, 2012

You are all are invited!

Come 

One

Come 

All

To the Sixth Annual Bead Soup Blog Party
Reveal 2!



When: Saturday, August 11, 2012

Time: 12:00 AM until...

Where: Here and at 125 other participant's blogs 

What to bring:  Your favorite beverage, a snack or two, and lots of time to view all of the beautiful creations myself and the other participants have created.

Here is the bead soup from my partner Sabine Dittrich  and a teaser of what I created with the beautiful beads Sabine sent to me, so be sure to come on the 11th to see the gorgeousness I created.




See Y'all at the party,
Therese


4 comments:

  1. I like the way you are inviting bloggers to the Bead Soup Blog Party! :-))
    I can't wait to see what you have created. Great teaser.
    See you on Saturday,
    love, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to stop by. Busy weekend prepping for our trip. I can not wait to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a ride on Saturday but I'll be stopping by when i get home :)

    ReplyDelete