Thursday, January 3, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap Day 10 1/3/2013

Lorelei's Blog

Hi Y'all,

It is day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap.  Today I opened my gift from Rita of Toltec Jewels blog.  Here is what Rita sent to me...

Rita sent two Mr and Mrs Snowman hot pads along with the wrapped goodies

Rita beaded a sweet little snowflake ornament/pendant and that was not all she also sent a little scarf to go with the little sombrero and then a bees wax candle that is made to burn for a long time.

Thank you Rita I love my gifts and will think of you when I use them.

Tomorrow is day 11 and I will be opening the gift that Suzanne Reynolds  suzannereynolds.blogspot.com sent.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that little sombrero and scarf the cutest thing? I really want to light the candle, but I will have to wait until I can take it outside. Oh! And I forgot to blog about the cute potholders! I got snowmen, my favorite. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, useful and pretty!!! I love gifts like that!

    ReplyDelete