Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Bead Soup Has Arrived!

Hi Y'all,

My bead soup from my partner Penny of Cobblestone Lane has arrived.  Here is what I received from Penny.



I love the colors that Penny sent and I have all kinds of ideas running around in my head, I just have to catch one and go for it.

Penny has also received what I sent to her, this is what I sent...

an assortment of gemstones and findings along with a glass heart from Juli Cannon of julsbeads blog, which was gifted to me by Pat Haight of The Wigglebutt blog in a past bead soup swap.


I enjoy getting gifts in fancy boxes, so I now go the extra mile by getting a paper box and covering it with decorative paper and packing the goodies inside and mail it off.  So now the person receiving the gift has something extra to remember me by.  Penny has informed me that she will be keeping her hair accessories in and also that the box matches her bedroom decor.
Well there you have it now I just need to get a soup brewing.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese   

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh, copper and turquoise! I love both soups. Still waiting for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look so fun! Can't wait to see what you cook up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love the soup you received and sent! I can't wait to see what you both create Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Therese, you are so awesome and on top of everything! I will try to get my blog updated tomorrow. I don't want to go to work tomorrow I just want to stay home and play with my soup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you both were spoiled!! And I have to say I love everything you sent her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What yummy soups both of you sent. So great! I'm anxious to see what you each create with these beautiful collections.

    ReplyDelete